Not 1: Presentations and papers can be held either Turkish or English.
Not 2: Documents that are going to be sent and should be doc or .docx formats
Proceeding abstracts and full papers are going to be uploaded by the “Proceeding Sending” button.
- Papers should be written A4 size and Microsoft Word packaged software (.doc or .docx) format.
- Abstract should be average 200 words and maximum 300 words. Abstracts should be included theme and key words.
- Keywords in the abstract should not be more than 5 words. Keywords should be written with Times New Roman font and 10 pt.
- Abstract text should be 12 point Times New Roman font and with single space.
For Papers, (Full Text)
- Paper body format must be 12 pt. with Times New Roman font and 1.5 line spacing and centered.
- Margins should be; left: 3.5 cm, right 2,5 cm, top 3,5 cm and bottom 3,5 cm.
- Heading of the paper must be written in 14 pt. Times New Roman, Bold, and centered.
- Page numbers must not be included.
- Author or authors’ names, titles, institutions and departments must be written with star symbol in footnote. Author information must be written 10 pt.
- If the proceeding is in Turkish, English heading and abstract should be written after Turkish abstract.
- Section headings should be written uppercase, aligned left, bold, Times New Roman font and 12pt.
- Sub-section headings should be written only first letters uppercase, aligned left, bold, Times New Roman font and 12 pt.
- Numbering style should be in format like 1.1, 1.2, 2.1, 2.2.
- After headings and between paragraphs leave a blank line.
- Graphs and photos should not be overflow. Graph, photograph, table, figure and pictures explanations should be in the form like ( Graph 1. Graph 2 and., Table 1.,Table 2. ). Graphics, figure, table etc. sections must be 10 pt bold and Times New Roman font. Text in the table and graphics must be range of 8-12 pt.
- If full papers are produced from any previous study, it must be definitely indicted at sources part.
- Papers must be maximum 15 pages.
- In full texts, references must be shown as footnote, in the form of surname of author, issue year and page number of reference
for example: İnalcık, 2014, s. 27.
Or in paragraph (APA System)
for example : (İnalcık, 2014: 27)
Poster Preparation Rulers
- Posters should be 70×100 cm
- Posters should comprise of abstract (Turkish and English) keywords, introduction, material and method, finding, conclusions.
- Posters should write with Times New Roman font
- Bibliography should be write in subsection of posters as footnotes
- Posters should be removed by owners at the end of the determinated time.